- Mini-YGDAI (MY) format, supported by most Yamaha digital consoles
- One 16-channel Pro16 A-Net output
- Supports sample rates from 44.1kHz to 48kHz, +/-10%
- Assign audio outputs directly from the Yamaha interface
- Channel Link DIP switches for stereo operation
The Aviom16/o-Y1 A-Net Card provides a direct digital interface between Yamaha® digital mixer products and Aviom’s Pro16® Series, including the A360, A320, and legacy A-16II Personal Mixers*, A-Net distributors, and output modules.
The Y1 card eliminates the need for an analog input module when creating a monitor mixing or audio distribution system. Assign any combination of channels, direct outputs, aux sends, groups, or sub-mixes from the Yamaha console user interface to the Y1 card as needed. Each Y1 card installed in a console’s MY expansion slot supports up to 16 channels.